Thursday, October 28, 2010

Jenna Haze List Of Movies

A bad day

This entry was going to discuss another topic, but paragraph I can leave it for today. Seeing the nickname of a fellow whom I know a year ago or so I've dropped the soul to the ground. Today would be the birthday of a person who lost six years ago, not a grandparent or someone you know, something we all agreed that one day will pass, but someone young and whole life ahead.
I can not help I come to mind these days so horrible that I spent a few months ago when someone went around me, is not the thousandth part of what she went through her, but also so mad ...

This topic scares me so much that happens to me as my loved ones and rage to think that there are people who do not mind or your life or that of others and play with life as if the Mario Bros. when I was 15, a stage in which everything affects you live in a fairly large, a girl of my people was killed in a car accident, was driving her boyfriend, who knows how many miles per hour, on the road to my village, that no more than curves without any visibility. She was 16 and he 18 ... He escaped and killed another man on bike, your package, the woman was touched forever. A life partner who is working with children in school, he met the son of the couple, who ran out of her mommy and daddy can not do just anything.

As a lover of science I mean the chance that death is natural, but that someone, for fun or flip snatches all that in a sec ... there is no being who understands ... I can only feel hatred towards the car that you suddenly forward to 160km per hour, or gets you in about a millisecond that you miss the exit, or you put on the brakes or you eat it. Fewer and fewer of them, but there .. and we've all been young (or are), but for me, all is just silly when I put the key in the ignition, no jokes, no games, and especially within the rules, which for some are ... ;

Reflecting this item I leave, sure that none of you will like crazy out there, but surely you know someone who is not very careful at the wheel, and you do not want to lose that person or anyone who can go in the same car. If you speak with he or she may realize that endangers lives and thereafter try to have more city =)

I hope you're having a great week =). As soon as I find another moment I posted that I had thought for today. A great big kiss. Laura


0 comments:

Post a Comment