Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hotbird India Channel Frequency

funnyface beauty!

I have no excuses, I have a month without posting anything, but I have several posts ready ... you know that threw me a month without leaving your home to get pass my exams, and although I started classes, I have practice and not just play the computer, but the routine begins, the notes will accrue and must be updated to avoid being caught by a bull ... so all will return in less than a week to normal = D.


The entry that I bring is a sorteazo in funnyfacebeauty . They are great prizes and the opportunity to have a lot of units!
I put the little picture:
As you can see, there are shadows, lipsticks and lacquers and also the famous MAC Naked palette urban decay that does nothing to go on all channels of American Youtuberos bloglers ... We, the prize is awesome! as carrier, not you think?


encourage one to participate, because this girl from Canada durra it a lot.


We read too soon, and good luck to all if you take part!
A big big kiss to all! have a great time and encouragement that tomorrow is Wednesday (half of the work week!) = D

0 comments:

Post a Comment