Friday, August 20, 2010

Average Cost Eyebrow Wax 2010








Holaaa!
Today I wanted to tell Helen Page, the famous girl from Juno.


The other day my boyfriend took me out of my papers of developmental physiology and led me to the movies for me to clear a little. We went to see Origin, which is pretty good, although there are things we still do not understand lol, and this girl had a small role in the movie.


was a university student of architecture, and the truth is that it's really cute. I love that is not your typical American teenager 1'80, blonde and with more chest than the head.


has a style that I love, but knows when to be settled by the sea of \u200b\u200bcute, not like Kristen Stewart, who, not be or is not put lipstick ...


This girl is living and I think it works pretty well.
I leave you with pictures of him.
a kiss to all of you




























































For ciertoooo! me and my order arrived yesterday Elf EspaƱa.Sin problems and in perfect condition. I'm delighted, especially with two blushers, the duo bronzer and candid with coral, purported copies of Nars Orgasm and Benefit Coralista ... I'll tell you! but I love it!

Pass great! besoteee
a

0 comments:

Post a Comment