Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sample Letter To Depressed Friend

In search of perfect daily treatment (combination skin). Ellen

Holaaa!

This seems silly, but how simple it can seem to find a cream that hydrates only, no fat or give you is as a top layer of skin ... but I have not found mine. And do not talk soaps, combination skin is a real problem trying oily areas, dry (or normal) while it is not easy.

During my teens I used the Nivea shine control, because her skin was much more fat and did not need extra hydration, and that I controlled the flare. Not prevented me leave me pimples or spots blacks, who remain my daily headache. (I used all the Nivea Young range).



Then, when you start taking the pill, which controlled my hormones (the main cause of acne in girls young), my skin changed and became mixed. But I did not realize that, still using soaps for oily skin and all over my cheeks resected and remained with granites in the area T. In addition, no cream left me comfortable after daily cleaning.

I tried many creams on a very short time
of garnier pure line, which I was not bad, but not "perfect." I've only used the soap, the mask (which incidentally will soon repeat because it is really good and gives a radiance to the skin that I love) and moisturizer, which I bought later and still is that I have and use until that I spent.
mercadona The Triple Action Moisturizer. I tested both of oily skin like dry, and everyone gives me more fat. The dry skin and gave it to my kid and doing well, because their skin is very problematic and very moisturizing cream, but with fat, which to me abundance in certain areas. The oily skin I can not give me two days because I get pimples .. themselves do not know where I will use ... mon end up giving it to amug.


soap also tried the Vichy NORMADERM for imperfections and say that was a disaster but disaster disastrous. Each time you used, hydrate me later or not, began to pelárseme nose, but a matter of minutes. And on top I still had black spots. We do not ever buy it again in life. I think that gave me allergy because my boy does not give any problems, but still have blackheads and skin as before, we are neither good nor bad.



After using this soap very short time I bought leather cleaner Deliplus fats, say that these soaps I emphasize the T zone and just do a quick pass on the cheeks, so I can not dry out too much, but of course, and after I find a moisturizer to do well ... I'm not entirely comfortable with the skin of the face. Well, this soap mercadona seems pretty good, the truth is that clean everything, but that leaves me feeling like tension, wanting to hydrate well, but always return to the subject. I also bought the tonic, but is whole because it is practically just alcohol and I can not use.



Well, in between any of these treatments used the famous clean & clear, but hey, I do not even mention it because it gave me such an allergy ronchones I went across the face for a whole summer ... but were not noticed, and I had really bad. When I met at the dermatologist had taken me nearly so nothing ... Also, before I allergy, treatment seemed quite aggressive in general. Even I have the tonic and cream, because soap threw the hobby that I took. I will not put photo because you deserve it! jum!



Well and now I'm finishing Deliplus soap and cream garnier. By September or so I have to try something new and do not really know what to do, had planned to buy a soap for normal skin garnier and try other creams, more natural. I've heard very good Body Shop or Lush. But do not know where to shoot, because I would not want my skin to suffer more than necessary, since it has not been a smooth ride to say.

anyone suggest me any cream or treatment in particular? Would help me a lot, truth =)

A part of daily treatment has tested some masks, but the only one I liked enough is the garnier pure range, but I want to test the clay and several of Lush and bodhy shop. When finished I'll go through several tests for proving irlas.

Well, I hope someone can help me =) and that of all find a good treatment. hehe I also hope that my post has helped you to avoid certain undesirable soaps and creams!

A great big kiss! Muak





0 comments:

Post a Comment