Monday, August 23, 2010

Repeating Crossbow How To

Shopping and outfit for the wedding.

Holaaa! I have finally set the wedding for September. The dress I have a month ago or so and This morning I bought the supplement for hair, shoes and purse.


This headset I have found in Primark for 50 cent is cute and is the same color as the rest of goodies.


shoes, they are divine. I bought them in Botticelli, a shoe that is in the Xanadu. Cost me 70 euros, very expensive but finding something blue is really difficult. Son of designer Paco Herrero and was on sale, cost 110 euros before .. so I saved a lot.
As you can see they have very little heel, great for me that I never wear and I are very comfortable, I have all day to get used to and still does not hurt anything.
The purse is big enough for what are often, which I prefer, the same color, although it seems more clear with light. I is great to put some makeup touched up before dinner. 40 euros in the same shop. Skin is also cost twice before rebates.





And the dress. I love . It is through the thigh and it's all blue lace with a tie you can tie on one side or the environment. It has an inner liner, completely opaque, just in case, hehe. Word of honor, which the hanger straps are kept down and the bottom are two flying around the same socket. 40 euros in the Stradivarius, I took a month of the new season and yet still I've seen today to match the color with the shoes and purse. I put some details:













A part have fallen a couple of things more. I bought a strapless bra Woman in secret, for 24 euros, but has a very good painting, is extremely comfortable and is beautiful when put. You can tell it's pretty good quality, I do not regret anything about having spent a little more normal. In secret woman there are plenty of models to the basic call, with different bound: no tie, open back, neck separately ... best of all, some more fall when approaching my birthday, of autorregalo =).


In Primark buy me some more additions:


This clip flower. She is small, you can appreciate it compared to my hand is small too lol. If I go to the festa blank the day before the wedding I do a side braid, normal or tall and flower longo me because it's cute. Ah! I forgot to 1.50 euros. geniall!!




These 4 beige bows, 2 lace and satin type 2. They are so cute. I could not resist, and they'll use this winter. 1.50 euros as well. Sorry, I forgot to turn it = s


had heard that Primark had some socks with treads on the ground, so you do not kill the shoes, and looking I found this ( but I saw no socks). They are pads that get a slipper and below it slip. They are amazing. I love them, because I'm not used to wearing high heels and as more wobbly from the shoe to your bone and you avoid a lot of pain. Come 4, two for each foot, for only 1.50 !!!!!!!!!!!! not noticeable to carry and do not bark or anything, are very comfortable and do their role: I'm thrilled.


I recommend stopping by the primark, because they have lots of accessories at a great price. Most are somewhat outrageous, but things are looking good really cute. =)


Well girls, as this is all, I think I'll go ape for the wedding?. Usually seen very casual and I feel a little lost in the world of the outfits.


A big kiss to everyone! That you have a good week. MUAKK

0 comments:

Post a Comment