Monday, January 31, 2011

Crazy Bathrooms Designs

My Corrector mac studio finish


Today I bring you a post about my favorite spell is the finish of mac.Yo studio has always been since I was little I always had and I have many circles, I can sleep good and bad that I have provided the mismas.Desde a year ago or so the hydrate me every day, and once a week I get 15 minutes cucumber slices or bags of chamomile, as for me, and good that day I have dark circles just under suficiente.Son steep but not too dark so I can not go out without getting the spell, because that's what I notice more cara.Desde in makeup that I started on the 16 or 17 years, I never needed correction, but maybe it could live without the makeup but not the spell ever! hehe

I tested several brands correctors , max factor, l, oreal, mascara, Estee Lauder, Yves Rocher ... but so far the only well covered to me is that I have mentioned before, I have finish.Lo studio for a month and I am encantada.Me buy it after reading very good reviews him, and as mac is a brand that I trust because I really anime and I made a purchase I do not regret anything.

As you can see in the picture this correction is quite heavy cream, a trick that the girl told me is that Mac is much better to apply with the yolk of the fingers, it stays in the same format mejor.Viene eye shadow that this brand is long lasting and is also resistant to agua.Tiene an SPF 35 and it sells for around € 16.50.
also said to have a wide range of colors.

And for you can get an idea of \u200b\u200bwhat I say really, I've got two pictures, the first is without the corrector, and the second is with the spelling:) Maybe not appreciated very well, but I could not do more.



do you think? Have you tried this spell? What usais to you right?


Besitos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment