Sunday, January 16, 2011

Does Black Hair Look Messy

Opinion on animal testing in cosmetics and facial cleansing routine

Hi all! I'm sorry this absence, but have not had a Christmas at all good. And exams are just around the corner, so I spent the whole morning from 1 st time in the library, then go to class in the afternoon and back out to the library until they kick us out. Come on, I get home so busted that I only think about dinner and sleep. Neither I have time to review what they have studied. From day 17 tomorrow, and until 4 February (my last exam), he locked and give everything to approve all possible.

Well, the thread: I said that I had adopted a new cleanup routine that I was going really well. So here I present to you. Commodities are Nivea and then use other garnier, but may change. But first, an aside:



few months ago, I tried to finish all my cleaning products that test marks in animals. I do not remember where, but I read what they did to the animals for a miserable shampoo and finish all decided to buy other brands not tested. It is true that many of the brands we use (cone nivea) not tested on animals, but others, like most leading brands the company Procter and Gamble (see pantenne, gillete ... etc).
As you know I study biochemistry, and do not enjoy at all with animal experimentation, but I tell you and assure you from experience that when it comes to disease studies, or any scientific study there are some protocols that are, in that animals suffer as little as possible and under no circumstances is no pain or abuse. These animals are very well maintained and that when they going to practice anything that includes pain, they anesthesia. I do not pretend to justify what you do, if there was another way of investigating, this would not be because the scientific community is really aware about this. But think that when any of you or your family has a serious illness you could lose if not for what is known about the biology because these animals.
One thing is this, and quite another to mistreat animals, and even kill them (to remove the lethal dose 50: grams or whatever product needed to kill half the animals used) for a miserable shampoo or moisturizer. Nobody is going to eat 20 cans of shampoo, or choke the pot of cream. It has neither head nor tail. Also vegan brands, we are demonstrating that their products are better than other brands, which spend money on advertising and research not as God intended.

This does not attempt to stop anyone from buying their favorite cosmetics brand, but that includes what contributes positively and negatively, and from there decide. As I did because of something I found on the web. Is it really worth the life of a small guinea pig or a mouse in your hair is brighter? I think not.

As consumers we have power to change the "demand" and thus change the "bargain." Think about it. Now I try to get on the side a list of brands that test and not tested on animals, take a look;)



With that said. I inquired of the brands that did not experience with animals and saw that nivea was one of them (for me it was a relief, because it is the brand more I used in my life), so I went to carrefour and was looking some creams and some gel for the face. We go in order and then comment on Garnier (as in some places lists that testa and others not, so I have until I run out of products to decide if I am buying them or not.)

Every morning and every night I use:
1) Cleansing Gel, For combination skin, with extracts of lotus flower.
Even for combination skin is very soft and light. I have some fat but I have really sensitive skin, so any aggressive gel hurts me a lot of face, especially if it is for everyday use.
My opinion: I really like, is really soft and makes little foam but if you see a small soft brush out well, so it is adjustable, if you sweat more or take a day of dogs and want a more thorough cleaning. I leave the skin tight and has a very mild odor, smells clean, but very weak. The truth is that I love. The package fails him, I like more when they come with a dispenser, and you just wet your hands and slides, but as half gel, it is not on the walls, but it goes down, so take advantage of 100 %.
Note: 9 / 10
repeat: yes, I liked it.

2) day cream nivea aqua sensation.
cream is wonderful. It is designed for ages 20 and 30 and I do not remember for what kind of fur is, because it comes in the box but pulled. Again the only downside is the packaging. Is glass, with plastic cover and is not wearable in the bag, which I like for when I feel uncomfortable with the skin to cool it. The texture is really light, it is "gel" and soft. Does not give me one grain (except in times of stress, but that is money) and I hydrated well. The evening also use it to have combination skin not need a extra nutrition, but in summer I do not think that the use by the day, because it has SPF, but it puts the number, so it will be the minimum (I think it is a 6 .. osea poo). But winter (although we should also protect us) is good because I'm exposed to the sun just at this time. When finished in February will begin to find a cream that has SPF 50 (I'm whiter than casper) and not me of grains (see mission impossible). In short:
Note 8 / 10 (very good note as it is the only cream that makes me beautiful skin and not like I was lying face butter or just had a cold pelanarices, but negative points for the container and especially by the SPF.)
repeat: if, in the winter night and day and night in summer only.


When I paint my eyes (very haggard days or one feels pretty =)) I am removing makeup with this cleanser garnier eye of the grape:
right, but as I said before, I'm not 100% sure that Garnier not tested on animals. Also this product is dry I think some external lacrimal area. Perhaps by the time when we are, but I think next you buy will be a two-phase micellar or water, we'll see. Especially one you suggest I use?
Note: 7 / 10 is a good product.
repeat?: Not now, may have products that will best fit my needs.


And then once a week I do a more thorough cleaning, but I have not time for much, all I do is that before the gel and cream me I put a purifying mask. Using cleaner-gel garnier purifying mask.

I have not seen, but the texture (by removing the dots that say they are zink) looks like white clay, or at least mimics, no, but the ingredients do not put any of that. .. I really like it, purifies a lot, but you know, the bloody black spots no one to remove them. But hey, I like but do not die by it or anything like that, so I think I'll keep trying with other brands.
Note: 6 / 10
repeat?: Not now, I want to try others to see if better results, but it's pretty good.

Well girls, this is it, do not know when to update again, I have this left, I miss him and always things happen that make me, but from the library if I get up to a computer can not go back to my notes at least two hours I can not afford to lose this time.

hope you've started a very good start of the year and that you succeed all the goals you have set (except the gym, all say it, but none of them do, to deceive hehehe)

A very big big kiss!
Laura ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment