Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sand Rail Drawing Installation Pdf

honest opinion on Benefit Erase Paste

Go! I am inspired and I have not done so now I will not do already, so take advantage and I make this review.
I
at all I usually spend these bucks on makeup and such things, but it is true that I needed a good spell, as I have mine too clear and I have a few dark circles and bags It seems that I am a teen mom. I can not remember what it's worth, it sounds about 25 €, we, too, and yes I can say that I regret every morning when I open the pot.
megastore Sephora opened a large way and as I had never bought anything at any sephora, needed to go, and when I needed to tell you that consumerism took hold of me. Plan to spend a significant money, all the reviews I see on your blogs, but between reason and just took this little pot of concealer.
I thought that with this my eyes were going back to the age of 6 years, when my eyes looked tired constantly, but it is not.
- I do not like anything in jar method. I thought it would be easier to access, and that espatulita it brings, I have not used, because I was not a natural, especially in the morning, go about doing crafts with a dream of sleeping pills.
- does not cover as much as they say, that we need to take off pretty much the eyecup. You will say, you said you have a lot eyecup, yes, but the maybelline mineral (which is not my tone), and it covers me like 5 euros, I think.
- I hate the texture. is brilliant, I had no other I have to cover them with dust, but is yes, because it seems that sudo by when I put dark circles. as well as the texture is thick and it shows you're wearing it, as some granulites in the skin, and below the eyecup, not if I explain.
- I get into the arrugitas from just below the eye, almost everyone has and I do those awkward spots (also on the eyelid, although it is not for that, but as I no shadows ever because the concealer I use it to match the skin tone of the eyelid that I have very dark, as I usually do all this smoothly and as I close the left eye concealer 3 stripes accumulated there, horrible.)
- lasts two yawns. when I go to the bathroom mid-morning and I can only barely spell, it touched me a lot when I study his face, but if it costs 25 euros, at least last me 3h intact!

In short, it seems a horrible product. For how expensive it at all costs does not meet my expectations. I'm not looking to go perfect, but have better face, and I thank you wear glasses, something I hide dark circles, because what is valid until you spend it I can not buy another.

Note: 4 / 10, the pot is cute and certainly when I finish (I will do ETERNO) reusing it for something.
repeat: No, not mad, not if I give it away, and this has taught me to think things twice before they spend that money on a small cosmetic.

I hope you help. A big kiss.
Laura ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment