Monday, January 31, 2011

New York Drivers Template



Last week I was watching everything Shop the new collection, and the truth is that I like things that are coming, and I'm thinking of the clothes in the face of spring I can not be armario.En missing in this post I'll talk about those clothes or accessories that are essential for me:)

1. Blazer
several seasons is a must that we will not be missed, and is ideal for autumn / winter and for spring / verano.Y the best that you can combine in many ways, with jeans, dress pants , skirts, dresses, shorts ... as you like and for the occasion you want.



2. Flores
Whether the dresses, flowers, blouses and accessories.


3. Striped
can not miss the stripes for a sailor look.


4. Vaquero
not just pants, shorts or skirts, blouses and dresses too.


5. Shoes with laces
Another must, without heels or with them.


6. Cardigans
can never miss, and in all colors.


7. Tables
especially in blouses!


8. Camel and beige
And this spring the colors most certainly send the camel and beige.Ya be in bags, shoes, jackets, etc ...



What you think about? You agree with me? What essential items you see? Comment!

Besitosss

0 comments:

Post a Comment