Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ideas For Baby Footprint Tattoo

My favorite makeup

Well I am going to talk about makeup hehe, I love the world of makeup, you see a lipstick or blush or shadow and me drool lol potions as much as I like!

In this post I am going to speak specifically of three make-up bases, which are so far from those I've tried that I like above all is my opinion that what me better than my work does not mean that you also, the fur is a world, and every skin is different from the others.

I have a combination skin, so I look for in a base is not out shine me, I tape the granites and dure.Y I assume that I go over bumps clear.


The first that I like is the double wear Estee Lauder, it is well known, and it is rare who has proven he does not like, for me it is a wonder, cover enough, not leave me shiny and lasts me a pass, but everyone is dia.No I have any complaint on this, besides that I wear when I see your face no different appearance is given a unique bonito.Lo may be bad for me because I do not see as a makeup day, but for the weekend when we ride or dinner, or one day to work long hours or have to be the street a long time and I do not want to find retocarme.dónde?? In any perfume, and its price as it depends on the store, not all sites are worth the same, but walk around 32.00 euros.


My second favorite is the foundation studio fix fluid Mac, this basis I do the same thing but I wear the double menos.Es hard to say, not out shine me, me cover pimples but I did not last long ... this if I like for the day to day because there is so .. like .. it is more natural to say, if that is the word is more natural than this Eauder.Solo can be found at the English court and is priced at 27.50 or 28.00 euros.


And the third makeup that I like is the Couvrance Avene, this is more natural than the others, not noticeable while wearing maquillaje.Tapa spots, but if you have some spots do not the cover as much as before and no glare, its coverage is media.Yo see it great for most young girls, girls start to wear makeup, do not have much to cover and have mixed or oily skin prone to acne. This can be found in two forms, smooth and cream compact, I've tried both and I personally like more the fluido.Se available at pharmacies and drugstores, its price depends on the establishment, so I'll tell you an approximate price of 15.00 euros.

I hope you have enjoyed this brief overview, I'll keep trying makeup because I like trying all it can to then have the choice, and I always look perfect to me, so until, with another I like these are my favorites:)

Besitoss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment