Friday, April 22, 2011

Controladores Do Hairls

Lush Midnight

A couple of weeks ago I made my first order with lush, had read much about this brand especially in forums, and all for good, and as the idea that natural products are like me, after a while with the idea to surround the head they encourage me to do so.


first thing that struck me was to test some of their solid shampoos, so I prefer the shampoo as new as this shampoo is made to revitalize the leather cabelludo.Esta indicated for people who suffer a temporary loss of hair due to stress or derangement hormonales.Como I said in previous posts some time for fall use shampoos hair, to strengthen more.and as I like to try as I said why not hehe.
After several days using it I have to say I'm happy with the result, I leave the hair clean and bright, yet I can not see the results on whether or not I strengthens the hair, but with a little more time I guess you will see resultados.También comment that the smell you have is super rich, mostly dominated by its smell of mint, as it is one of its components.


The second thing I asked for was the scrub ocean salt, I needed an exfoliant and as I read this as wonders of comprarmelo.Y decided to say, great, I like what I apply mucho.Me twice a week, and I take a long massage with him, then he would leave a couple of minutes and rinse it with water I fria.Yo I have combination skin and I usually go out bumps, and I have some imperfection, and this product is ideal because it cleans in profundidad.Además spreads a lot with a little bit that you have to take the whole face.


the third product to cost me more determined, but in the end I chose the sugar exfoliating body scrub , its ingredients are good for celulitis.Me much like the smell is a smell relaxing but what I like most is that when I applied to me is super soft skin.

And as for not asking that is, I asked several samples of different products but in the end just sent me two, but I like hehe happy

One sample is a piece of facial cleanser hour pharmacy, I've used several times and also I've been happy with the result, I leave the skin without any fat, and very clean but mostly what I like most is that when I play it's dry and this sequita no fat or shine, and a little we have.


And the other samples they sent me was a bit of bubble gum lip balm is super rich, the smell is to apply a little bit true chicle.Me Product and exfoliates me a while until the lips are suevecitos me, it's great!

And this is all I can say lush, I was very happy with this first order repeat myself so sure:) Of course I did say that the order to the UK website, I had commented that it was cheaper, is not really good because I have not made comparisons, I q, the total was € 24.00. I put

prices of everything are those who put the website of Spain.

Ocean salt: 120g pot € 10.50
pharmacy on duty: 6.50 €
Like New: 7.25 €
Sugar scrub: 3.60 €
Bubble gum: 6.75 €

Besitosss

0 comments:

Post a Comment