Friday, April 1, 2011

My Mastiff Has A Bursa

bath with foam. (Lush, Body Shop and Yes to Carrots)

Si ... need much I've spent one hour stuck in the water with different potions in the face, body and hair ... How can a simple leave me as a new bathroom?

When I do this, very very occasionally, I treated total. Facial mask, hair and body exfoliation. Some are in my daily routine, and others like me soooo much I try to use it only on special occasions. Here are =)

FACE.

- Lush Fresh Face Mask ANTICATÁSTROFE .


I bought my only visit to Lush fuencarral and truth more than she expected. This month I've been really stressed and needed something to avoid, for that, a catastrophe, but that has not happened. I have had several bumps even though a year or so I have only at specific times and I had a little too dry eczema on the cheek .. Is nearly complete and I have put it because hey, a mask is a mask and a feeling of something in the face do not know why but I love the rituals of beauty. The result is neutral, neither better nor worse than it was. Would not buy, but if I would not say they give because it is chilly and smells good, clean =)

- Cleanser SKIN ANGEL Lush.

amazing ... simply amazing. At first I had to smell, but the result is impressive as I have become accustomed. Smell lavender pulling back, but the shape and texture that has reminded me the bread, and do not know if it's something that does not identify or just placebo but deep down I smell a bit of bread. The smell is not the best he has, but the results. It takes a little bit and becomes a mass mixed with drops of water. Are exfoliating but are not at all aggressive, which I use day and night and I have very sensitive skin and I'm better than ever about itching and allergic reactions. the result is a clean and incredibly soft skin, beautiful, bright ... simply love her ... not be well if all those lush, but if the taste is for samples, I will not let this ever ...

HAIR.

- mask RAIN FOREST line of Body shop.

is the first mask I use silicone-free, ay two months ago that I left. It is for very dry hair and is used with wet hair. is supposed to leave at least 5 minutes to overnight if you wish and then only clear, but I can not clarify it completely and stays in your hair, so use it before lavarmelo and then shampoo and conditioner me and withdrawal. It is very moisturizing, leaves your hair very healthy and keeps me much split ends as the Japanese straightening me a month ago and some tango pair easily open to me ... I keep them fully in line and my hair is better than ever. The buy back but surely try the other before, and I'm discovering a world of smells wonderful =) have honey and other things that do not understand why it is in French but it smells great and I think a good product.

- Shampoo YES TO TOMATOES.

I bought it when I started to leave the silicon and then I was adding products and conditioners, but I'm very happy with it. Spreads a lot and the smell drives me crazy. Not for nothing the typical smell of shampoo, or natural brands ... I guess that tomato smell, but as clean ..... not ... but when not using mask (as the smell of it remained for several days in hair) come waves of shampoo and mmm I love, but there is a noticeable odor. Nobody has told me that smells strange or anything like that. Buy it again because I think a great product and perhaps accompanied corresponding conditioner and mask. LOVE ME

- Lush Jungle Conditioner.

I bought it because I wanted to try a solid conditioner (also I have a shampoo that I love but I use it on weekends because the smell is ....... mioo GOD) but the experience was not entirely satisfactory. I like that do not use plastic that lasts them a lot but it is very difficult to implement. Lush The girl told me to do the extura in there hands and hair, but that's impossible, I do not get .. so I withdraw the moisture and step three or four times by the hair, with emphasis on means and ends. the result is OK, but not too hydrated removes tangles and smells good, very floral and jungle when it's finished lol no doubt prove a non-solid, because I find it really awkward to implement.

Today hair has air dried, and that after the Japanese straightening me is impeccable. In next post I will tell my experience, very satisfying indeed =).

BODY. Here
body shop takes the lead and use almost all Shea products range.
Daily use gel, I love the smell but I do spend less penalty. But today I used:

Shea Soap

The smell is like that of the whole range, and usually not I use because the soaps are uncomfortable for the body, but the truth is that it is a very good product, it smells great and froth but quite dense, this lets you layer product. I love it.




Shea Scrub.

is incredible, is one of those products that only use on special occasions because it is not particularly cheap and I find it too expensive to spend everything I wanted. In the pot does not smell very good because it takes salt, but when you spread the salt dissolves slowly and is only being a sort of moisturizing oil that smells like heaven. then the water slide and do not really need more hydration. Give a 10, repeat forever with him ... great great great.

Shea.

Normally if I use the scrub does not use butter because it already is moisturizing, but today I wanted to smear. The smell lasts much skin. I quite like, although I have to choose I prefer the scrub, which does double duty and I do not I have the body's skin dry and roe. haha if they would buy, but alternating with the scrub.



When I leave my Nivea moisturizer that I presented in this post and ale, ready, smelling and feeling great glory =)

Ye
you give yourself a relaxing bath with beauty session including from time to time?

A big kiss! You'll have a great sunny Friday!
Laura ^ ^




0 comments:

Post a Comment