Monday, April 4, 2011

Online Games Where You Make Women Pregnant

My experience leaving silicones.

Chicasss Hello!! I have a while before eating and going to class so I am going to comment a little bit my experience with silicone-free campus. Nor do I have nothing special to say, but hey if anyone is interested here it goes =)



really do not know if the silicone is bad or not, but hey, try not lose anything. The shampoo was chosen yes to tomatoes from sephora. It is 9.95 and a pint. You know I love this shampoo, but let's what the results are.

my hair in principle had no such rebound effect that is read all over the Internet, or entangled more or anything like that. It really was as if I were using a normal shampoo. If I started to notice hair smoother and lighter a few washes. But I removed it curled all, that if the hair is so true. Now I notice that more hair is hydrated to wear masks and now comes the little sun shines brightly. Noto scalp much lighter and as you can breathe. No, it may be suggestive but I do notice it more healthy, but I is not abusing it a lot, or dyes or anything too aggressive.

Keep in mind that while leaving the silicone I got the Japanese straightening and does not need anything special in her hair, just a good conditioner as hair tangles a lot smoother.

In summary I am very glad I stopped silicones also because I have to use more natural things always benefit the body. Also, I'm used to natural odors and the usual shampoo is more false than me Judas, I smell good, but I wonder what lead to smell so artificial?!

That is all. I hope someone will serve ^ ^
A great big kiss and enjoy next week with an amazing time (and even without allergies) =) besitoooss
Laura ^ ^


0 comments:

Post a Comment