Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Does License Plate Spray Work 2010

No. 12 WAKE UP WHAT OUR MEMORIES?


While we live, we tend not to give accurate account of what we do, letting the rhythm that we have imposed or imposed on us, to complete a particular purpose. Completed the entire journey leading us to that end, reaching the goal gives us a number of privileges to be fundamenteles to achieve new goals, like beads on a string, we go patting as the surpassing, leaving behind up to the end Finally we all have.

never be the same story of our lives, whether an individual unlikely they could observe up close, it stands as our most objective biographer. Be only achieved different stories, that except for specific events or that were preceded by our name, may even go unnoticed by those who in turn executed the facts.

In life there are many nuances that can be applied to any detail, that the biographer is unable to grasp and so many details that are desaperdcibidos for almost everyone, which sometimes surprises us to find facts that we attribute no doubt perplexing.

I keep as treasures, memories that are alien to whom lived with me. What strange amnesia can forget the gist of a memory and can remember everything that was in it inconsequential?

The last letter I received a good friend told me referencing a few things I mentioned in mine, he did not remember anything about two issues that spoke to him, yet, to me, are fundamental in my life.
If those memories were not so magnificent and my thoughts were so clear, you might imagine that he had dreamed. But no. True and very true. What happens is that as I have said on other occasions, things that are made with love are valued so little that we can be surprised that someone feel grateful for them and forget them.

MOREOVER, MUCH OF FRIENDSHIP THAT MAY EXIST, THE WEIGHT OF SORROWS DIEZMA ONLY THE SPIRIT OF THAT paced, and our DESOLATION SOMETHING YOU CAN NOT GET NO Grieving ABOUT OUR SAME CONCERNS. Perhaps

so as to evoke a memory, we disagree in some respects those who were his only actors and even the place where each was located can affect the vision he had of the matter, and that is why and other causes that could take into account: drowsiness, distraction or simply neglected, so our story is different. That when we come together and refer the case to him, we always want to hear from the lips of those who best tells, which is also the one who was better placed and more attentive to everyone else.

I liked to leave clues to remember, especially as he left the field with my kids. As a child I was fond of leaving the odd treasure shared by the less frequent places, making sure it remained a safe place and that the references he took were sufficient to locate but will be many years.

I used to when I was finishing the summer knowing that I could stop by here and there could only be scattered back, hopefully next year if my father decided that we were to spend the summer in the same place. Not that they were objects of monetary value, but most of them had to My special appeal, sometimes sentimental to some extent and it was really unusual for a child so dear to shed clothes for what may seem an absurd find them again ...

How few were the things I could recover over the years, although the sites I chose to hide it seemed safe, but I think they were always references that I missed and oddly enough even though you before I came here, with more than sixty years even scratched the back from time to time where the instinct pushed me in the hope of recovering some of those ancient treasures that I found you had been to me like a talisman.

On more than one occasion I discovered other treasures, so finding them should not be in places where they should be, with holes along the banks more suitable sites for such findings.

used to be rather small metal boxes inside which could be the most unusual objects, but even with reverence always looked so mean to me and I spend most of my time trying to understand how it got so corners alone or for what purpose, never saw anything in them that give vent to my memories because those objects meant nothing to me, while I found something mine, anything was a key that opened a myriad of memories that made me happy. That's why always looked so fondly and so no doubt I risked losing them when hiding. And is that even if encounters with inanimate objects devoid of splendor, if one day were part of our daily life, can rise to the sublime. Lean

if this sonnet by Garcilaso de la Vega:

Oh, sweet clothes for me sadly found,
sweet and happy when God wanted!
Boards are in my memory,
and conjured it in my death.

Who told me, when in the past hours
that as well you saw me,
that you had to be me someday in
with such great suffering?

For in one hour with me all the good llevastes
term that you gave me, take me along to
ill you left.

If not, suspected of being
pusistes me in so many goods because deseastes
me die among sad memories.

I do not know what clothing would find the always spirited evocations Garcilaso to reach such a degree of sadness, but I assure you that anything can be maker of that if before was reminiscent memories.

I already named the jug I have three different entries. He broke the handle that as a child, with all the explosion of photographic memories and I mention in my post El Tio Melchor and his wife Matilde , which put the fresh Pau Tio to quench our thirst with all this loads of love that we would share in abundance, concealed by a temper that never had and the late jug, I still remember the window opening to the courtyard from the dining room of my house ... then with that water so very fresh, which I speak Are These Old Today, those children of yesterday?.

And I mention this specifically intended because I think it's the most humble able to evoke in my articles and can attest that for the memory, far from an object could be disqualified in insignificance to the granting of the merits HEART auspices, intrinsic values \u200b\u200bare nothing more than pure anecdote, quoting the best ever, no matter how insignificant, that allows us to KEEP ALIVE SOMETHING, that otherwise, would have died in oblivion, as it could have happened, perhaps, with one of my FIRST LOVE OF ADOLESCENCE.

's hair in her long hair that always kept it between 78 and 79 pages of the book of the fourth year of French, from which I have no idea where it may be, always kept her alive and I will never forget, as many times as I visited, petted him and kissed him with a unique love.

"ONE COAT" AS ONE LOST MORE OF MY TREASURES LOST, STILL SOMETIMES FROM HIS WHEREABOUTS WILDERNESS, THE KEY THAT OPENS THE DOOR TO A BEAUTIFUL STAGE OF MY LIFE.

enhance and sublimated HOW GOOD MEMORIES WITH THE YEARS AND HOW FAR ARE THE SADNESS.!

OBJECTS OBJECTS WILL REMAIN SO FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SEE THEM, BUT THESE WILL NOT steal the place they occupy what they represent.

are so many things that evoke, THERE IS LIFE AFTER MUCH Intangible INCOMING ARE SO, SO LISTEN TO MONITOR ...

forgive our mistakes and accept our apologies naked hatred and are so eloquent in his silence than if they were our mediators in an exchange of desires, if there is reciprocity in the exchange of memories, of necessity would have to achieve BALANCING THE REASON WHY. Immeasurable

WHAT IS THE TREASURY photographic memories to sweeten CAPSIZING MY DAYS AND MY LONG VIGIL FOR WINTER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment