Friday, March 4, 2011

Power Of Attorney Form For Refinancing Home

LUSH! Honey I washed the kids

Yesterday, it was one of my last morning free practice took the opportunity to go downtown to pick up some things I needed. As I'm having a silicone-free shampoos and conditioner had no them went to LUSH to see that there were. I admit, maybe I bought more things that had on my list of priority needs, but all the advice from the clerk, and I have tried two of the little things that I took and I'm pretty happy. 4 things I wanted to take (3 for me and 1 for amug mon) but in the end I got 6 (4 for me and 2 for him).


Today I will speak only soap I washed Baby children, the super famous soap that smells like honey and toffee. I must say that I bought not only gave me a sample, and well deserved, if somewhat brief, since the store was packed and waited patiently for the girl would be free to guide me, and gave me a ...¬¬ soap sliver dwarf when I see girls on blogs and youtube to give them a sample product almost bought ... but ... least in that sense, so good.


internet I put a picture because it really is a soap and cream is nothing special, it is so small as not last.


I tell you, I will never buy a soap ... because I really do not see how. I'm in the shower as quickly as possible, because I hate wasting time, and if I focus on something is in your hair, or skin but with an exfoliant. I do not see much sense to go restregándote soap for the body, I think it takes too long.


was the first thing I tried, because I was smelling in the queue, which by the way, there were three people ahead of me and it was endless ... not that **** were the guys who went before me, but if 10 minutes were not on hand, there were none. He gave me the impression that the girls were focused heavily on them and spent a bit of other customers. The case, which I was smelling in the queue, every little while I took it and smelled it, because it smells great, but I decided to put it in the bag. And when I asked if I wanted a sample, as I said, yes, this one here. And I saw that cut off a generous chunk said ... great! but I began to do more pieces and the smallest ale for my bag ¬ ¬ if the piece was about 100 grams, mine will be between 5 and 7.


I get home and decide I'm going to use for hands, and I shall not wash them before snacks and such, and the odor released when moist and is much better, is so sweet ... but really the result I liked. Usually when I wash my hands do not need cream, because I have not dried, ground to get along protected from the cold and not that spend hours on the street working outdoors, so my hands do not need almost never, except times of crisis, extra hydration. But with this soap ... for long lasting odor that smelled even wake up a bit, I drying hands lot, it's like talcum powder carry, are denoted by white (so no, but the white dry hands ... the a skin color is less intense than if you are hydrated).


E n summary score of 6 out of 10, because it smells, it really, just want to eat and the smell lasts muuuuuuuucho in the skin, but Dry me, at least to me = S


not buy, and if I do, I put it to the underwear drawer, which is an idea I gave my friend Silvia for your clothes smell good =)


When you try the others further product I tell you, because some are for treatment and need more time to see their effects. He also took some for my boy dandruff which will surely love (I hope not read this before giving tonight hehe).




Another point I wanted to comment on, is that one of the products expires May 25. But it bothers me a bit because as the hard cover a year since I packed, so it was packed quite ... you know if this is normal or newly packaged products are often? Above is that they are expensive products, an attempt to use just enough to last you as possible, the truth is that they spread, with very little can be done perfectly, and as some things we must not abuse ... gives me something to expire before you finish ...
know anything about it?!


Well, I hope you like the review, but not Very good review, I think the other two products are going to be but 10, 9 because I used a few times ... but I love them.


A big kiss! You'll have a good Friday =)
Chaoooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment