Thursday, March 17, 2011

What Wording To Put In An Engagement Card

ANECDOTES AMERICAN No. 6

Milena Ojeda Jesus Ponce, 26-year-old mother of a 6 year old girl and three year separation from her husband for his bad behavior reiteradisimo lived with their parents meeting their expenses and those of her daughter and helping at home with what I could.

was tired, and sometimes desperate to a routine as pitiful and without prospects, his head went through all sorts of ideas. But what sustained them was their belief that somewhere was the man who would make you happy and was going to get out of this misery, and promised that if he was going to love him with all his soul.
Precisely what I was thinking the day I met her was: "Lord, I'm not bad why do not you help me and put in my way a good man who wants me?"

And when he saw me head to me.

know

After I made sure that was the woman that suited me and all reports were without blemish. But who really told me she was herself. I confessed all their miseries without hiding anything. I know every detail and by older, their few persons and those suffering almost constant, not having anyone in the world who knows as much as I Milena, not even his mother. To know those things that any conduit had been unable to reach me if they had been through his confession. What I asked and what I did not ask but she felt she had to know has been put before me, without hiding the least.

More than before I was confessing to God. HE HAS NEVER LIED
OR IN THINGS inconsequential, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER.
The Met 2.OO6 late April and there has been a day, hour, minute that I have felt clothed, loved, pampered and protected by it, day and night, waking and sleeping.

No drop, or pill, or relief, appointment or that you pass, or allow you to carry any weight, and never cease to tell me he loves me very much and it shows it's true! And when he says he loves me and I look gorgeous, such sincerity in it that even I myself created a "Morgan."

The whole time we've been together I never asked for anything for her. The money I give to go back saving me when I see that something tight and if something is bought is because I make myself.
If you awake at night and she approached me, hugs me and kisses me with love. Other times it is she who seeks me and kisses me eat half asleep.


My life began the countdown
I know that already live on borrowed time,
but my love is so young at his side
often I forget my age.

Sometimes at night I wake up and feel
embraced warmly.
at that moment I would be dead
rocking in his arms like a child.

She feels that the look unconscious and half-opened eyes
tenderly
tightens for me, I come with kisses,
suits your complexion on my chest,
smiles sweetly and sleep.


His candor gives strength to my soul
can not fake it into oblivion!
I see God in his love, I see his presence and even
softer feel my pillow.

I shaves head very often and I shave three times a week, ensuring that if I go sleek and perfumed, with hat and glasses so the sun does not bother me. Understands my weakness for women and only asks me if I ever was with another, she does not realize is that ... an angel.

BUT WITH ALL THAT, YOU KNOW THERE IS A WOMAN IN THE WORLD THAT IN ALMOST ALL THE BEATS and I know because I never tire of telling.


ANECDOTES REGARDING THESE HAVE IT IN WRITING THE PAST FIVE YEARS. Maybe someday I will tell you that I have lived THEREAFTER.

OS BUT THAT STILL AHEAD WITH MILENA, if anything, more attuned THAN EVER.


0 comments:

Post a Comment