Sunday, March 27, 2011

Berger Paint(ja) Colour Chart

I did it!

Yeahhh! Saturday moments spent with momentary stress when I did not like what I tried, but eventually the event was really cute!
I took things very wearable, to take advantage of this spring and the truth is that I see very well with that style, but not for everyday, as I am of jeans, sweatshirt and sneakers, as comfortable possible! but for me seems quite ideal weekend!

This
are the stuff that I bought and I wore the christening.
The basic T obviously did not buy it, I have these in abundance, so I grabbed a white one and I put it under the jersey draft.
I entusiasmadísima with raincoat. It looks great, and I feel so "Serena" with her hahaha

makeup was as usual, only to score more tabs, I do not see very well in shade and was quite fast because I had time, so the makeup was very simple but natural jejeje

The hair that I did was I showed in the previous post, and I put a loop in the same tone beige shoes looked great and gave a sophisticated touch, turning from side instead than upward, so that seemed a secluded that it takes an hour to make and it took me like 30 seconds.

I am very satisfied having overcome this challenge! I proved that even in times of panic is something that helps us best to go to a special event cute =)

The truth is that I saw really cool things in general, but had no time to stop and try on everything, so perhaps it played a renewal of cabinet that for years I've been the same and only buy things at times.

yes yes I'm happy! When I pass the upload photos for you to see the outcome =)

A big kiss to all and enjoy what's left of Sunday to start this new semanita forces spring =)
muak!
Laura =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment