Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Average Heat/ac Bill For A Condo



Today I will talk about an issue for me is very importante.Y is that the care of my hair is primordial.El aspect of our hair, like our face, depends on the life we \u200b\u200bhave, of our food and of course as we take care of us.

first thing we must be clear, is that we have hair type (oily, dry ...), and if your hair is dyed, have dandruff, is broken, we fall ... from there we to use products that are specific to our hair.

elements that anyone should have in mind to have a hair looking good and healthy:

. Wash your hair when dirty, it is essential not lavearlo need every day, but if you do it when we notice dirt, they usually can do a day if, one day, or every two days, depending on the speed with which we do ensucie.Si or cold water better warm, too warm water is not good for him.
. Pelo.Esto Brushing is also very important, do it every day, when we go to comb or at night before going to sleep, is very healthy for the hair and ideal for both we are not entangled.
. Use the least possible dryers and irons, hair and also wear before use.
. As I said before using specific products for our hair.
. Apply a mask once a week course that suits your hair type.
. Cortartelo, at least the tips, every two or three months.

Negatives:

. Sleep with her hair.
. The dyes regularly.
. Use brushes or combs that are dirty.
. That hair is too long in the sun.


And now I'm going to speak specifically of my hair and my products have been great to me.
My hair is curly and has always been fat. Like almost all of us, have never been happy with my hair, I always wanted to have smooth, so a few years ago because I got to wear it always smooth, so I was about four years, every day using the iron, until I realized I could not take anymore in that plan. Why? Because more than ever felt my hair was falling too. Needed to find a product to let me curly hair but not soggy or too excited, media.Asi thing I went to the hairdresser, and after discuss my situation and what he wanted, the girl recommended me a sebastian foam and girls that was in mid-December, and since that day I have not gone to lyse more hair lol I see it as well so as well if we add that she was tired of me always the same, then great.
As I said my hair is oily, which is why I have to test all the shampoos sold in supermarkets, looking for that I really went well and I let your hair nice, and I've done this only with the shampoo for oily hair h & s , I love this now I use it for the first mano.Y me for a month I am using the restore time range Schwarzkopf Bonacure of which is indicated to reconstruct the structure of hair, I have the shampoo, conditioner and mask, and tell you the truth I notice difference is really not much, not take long to use it, but if I see and not much hair I like, I have more volume and more bonito.Estoy see me very happy and I encourage that proved if you are in my case:)

Now I'm going to put picture of the products I use , which I have named and some

other
This is the foam that I use to get my curls are well defined, and is very well put lets her hair down anything evokativ of apelmazado.Es sebastian .

could not stop putting this protector is the one I use when I smooth his hair and is wonderful I love besides protecting bonito.He leaves hair was tested several brands and this is the I only repeated what it's worth seriously. Kerastase Ciment Thermique .

Well I hope you enjoyed this post, and let comments:)

Besitossss

0 comments:

Post a Comment