Friday, February 18, 2011

Milena Velba Wash Floor

NOBODY IS FREE OF A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS

What I had forgotten my Songs in the last five years! But it was not my fault. We do not hear music!
I may seem incongruous what I say when, early until rather late, I never cease to hear here and there on reggaeton, salsa, vallenato, cumbia ... until you get to seem unbearable.
And in Colombia the advervio "soft" does not exist if it is to apply to the way we listen to music.
the whole volume is imposed to such extremes that they passed the very powerful speakers, melody traumatically through your body as deep expansive a terrible explosion, feeling even moves us, such is the strength of their enormous uncontrolled pitch.

There are some beautiful lyrics. Let's face it. But when the small exception of a rule with so few exceptions, they are repeated so insistently that reach causing me such anxiety that I have no doubt that many of the neurasthenia that suffer here must have been caused by this plea.

When I find something sad, I close my eyes and remember the sweet ballads of our inspired bards, and it seems to me to enter Heaven. What beauty

vehemently sing certain songs thinking about our love!. What a sadness so profound sense of women being absent we love! How calm and sweet as expected, after so long! And what a balm to cure the incurable after a breakup.

Music is usually very great forger of deeds! Look in the book of history is how much music. Kisses are the music inspired by love. The epic feats displayed their greatness, to the beat of drums, brass and horns, making its pageantry obscure to the vast sun. With music says goodbye to departing and music are often longer receive the heartfelt lullabies and rocking our cradles, happy or very sad, as well as music.

What music is but feel how a sob escapes the hope of a promising sigh? Is not the music that lifts us to restart a new attempt failed so many times?

So when I feel sad and want to get up my mind, I reach for my songs. Of those few of you may know, they are almost as old or even more than me and through them, as I said happened to certain objects, I get into those memories that I miss so much, hoping to find something new in previous raids did not manage to revive.

Music and objects, are perhaps the most evocative of memories, but we must not forget the smell and touch, which also involved directly or indirectly in any of our recollections or are of them.

How is it possible that music can evoke a scent and a memory made me determined I breathed the smell at the time that happened was the fact, as if it was opened for a moment where the capsule was retained?

There is something mysterious about the memories that are repeated so faithfully over our lives and the evidence accompanying consolidated my statement, still more accurate and clear when the memory is relived in a state of unconsciousness, and may also the aromas, feel the touch of our bodies to get to copulate with all the consequent implications.

Of all the songs, which brings me the most fond memories is "All happy birthday", Havana of the operetta "Don Gil de Alcalá" I love it knowledge to sing in chorus. Did you try?:

"All happy birthday dawn comes and takes away the sad and treacherous night. Again back to the dawn of the sun of joy, that brings us hope for a new day.
Sing and do not cry, heart ... Weep no more ...., that hope has to be the dawn of your love, oh .... Sing and do not cry, heart does not cry, ay .., back to the dawn and the night will be sad Ay ....

And now, as someone said I do not remember, in a similar situation: I know you think and what have we to do with it?
And I, at this question, I can only answer like that ... Nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment