Friday, February 4, 2011

Pressure Points To Make Somebody Fall Over

facial care products essential items

Hellooooo !!!:) In this post I'll talk about the products I use for my skin care diario.He to say that right now, I have a gel or cream favorite, right now I'm alternating various products. "why this? Because whenever I use a cream to top me brilliantly, I notice that while I do the same thing to me in a principio.Me mean, my skin is mixed with a tendency to acne , and always happens at the beginning of using the cream I notice that the bumps are disappearing, but then again, what has nothing better to do the products I use and maybe go into the food or my skin, I do not know the truth ... but a few weeks I've been turning three creams as I said and I have the better side, only a couple d granites, but also the gel that I'm using now is very good because I noticed the change from one to another.

1. Rare Earth Daily Deep Pore Cleanser of Kiehls.Bueno I decided to buy this product after reading several reviews on the Internet, which spoke limpiador.El bienisimo this product is white with a light particle as it is a scrub but is a scrub too hard and quietly DAYS.WITH can use all we have for a little across the face because it is easy to extender.Contiene espumosito and white clay to help reduce the poros.Bueno because after using a couple of weeks I say I'm very happy, face I have it much better, in terms of brightness and pores, as it is a cream that I have mixed the dry skin, but the repeat justo.Seguro!
Your price in Spain is € 27.50 150ml.Se the boat can be found at the English court and also on their website.


2. Avene Cleanance . This cleansing gel with that of the alternate kiehls this I use two days a week, because it's not that I do not like it, but I like menos.Este is one that at first when I tried it I was great, but then I noticed that I do what I want, it is true that I control the brightness and grains, but not what I quisiera.Su liquid is green and contains no soap so when massage the face with the costs we get a little more foam.

Its price is around € 12.00 the 200ml bottle and is sold in pharmacies.

3. TriActive Normaderm (anti-imperfections hydrating matte 24.) Of Vichy.De moisturizers I've tried this is what I like, I buy it will do about two months, the best thing I notice when I put this cream separate of good hydration that leaves me zero and shiny, is that the few flaws that I have me the cover.

Its price is around € 14.00, and can be found in pharmacies.

4. K Effaclar posay.Aparte La roche to control the brightness, control my pimples and I like that, bad that I cover imperfections such as Vichy and I do not like the smell.

The price is similar to that of Vichy, and can also be found in pharmacies.

5. Cleanance emulsion Avene.De of this cream in particular expect much, but me controls me much decepcionado.No brillos.Durante the early hours of great, but then I get the brillos.Tampoco is the worst but I do not like the two previous works.

Its price is similar to the above, depends on the store, and of course this is sold in pharmacies or drugstores.

6. Purifying Lotion Avene.Esta of lotion I use it at night before going to bed before gel.Y I love it! I clean the face well and did not leave anything to shine.

Its price is around € 12.00, and also sold in pharmacies.

7. Eye Makeup Remover Garnier.Es the best eye makeup remover I've tried, I clean really well, no traces of makeup or eyelashes, I also cools much that area.

8. treatment with avocado cream eye Kiehls.Me of love! Moisturizes a lot, anything fatty and since I am using about three weeks, I notice that little by little I have dark circles of course, but not so dark , above all time to me letting me note aplicado.Viene in jars of 14ml, but spreads a lot, with a little bit you on the eyes.

The price is a little high € 38.00 in Spain and is available in English court.


9. Vitalizing Cream tabs Belcils.Llevo of using it a month, I wear it every night before bed, and what it promises is verdad.Desde I use my lashes look better, I see more and something else Larguita but I especially recommend the notice hidratadas.Lo 100%.

Its price is around € 5.00 ys epuede found at any pharmacy.

10. 5% Peroxiben Isdin.Esta of crema is for granite, and is very good, dry and granite quickie bigs the disminuye.Me I apply for night before bed, but not every night but when I see it necessary, I get a little over the grain quantity, and in the morning amenece better.

Its price is around € 10.00, and can be purchased at pharmacies.


11. green clay. The clay I use as a mask, I apply it once a week, I mix a little with water and I extend it across the face giving me a light massage, I let it dry and then quito.Es very effective to me, I leave the skin super clean, and of course no glare.

can get at any health food shop, its price but I think it depends more than 4.00 € q.


Well I hope you can help my opinion about these products and tell me your opinion and also why not recommend any product:)

Besitosss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment